MARTA Pad is a novel monitoring system that prevents malpractice and animal suffering in research. It operates remotely through fur without any electrodes. and start real time monitoring instantly. Vital signs such as heart and respiration rate are continuously monitored, and animals’ temperature is regulated during all steps of your animal studies.
The Mobile HomeCage® is a combination of a stable head fixation with a large airlifted arena for 2D navigation. Suited for integrating imaging, electrophysiological recordings, and other high-precision tests with complex behavioral experiments. And allows mapping place cells during imaging and recording in awake head-fixed mice.
The tiny amplifier designed for high quality patch clamp recordings in both voltage clamp and current clamp modes.
The low-noise amplifier, the pulse generator and the digitizer are integrated within the small instrument.
Technical specifications Voltage Clamp
- Open input (RMS) noise: 300 fA rms @ 625 Hz – 1.5 pA rms @ 10 kHz – 12 pA rms @ 100 kHz
- Current ranges: ±200 pA (Gain 2.25 GΩ), ±2 nA (Gain 225 MΩ), ±20 nA (Gain 22.5 MΩ), ±200 nA (Gain 2.25 MΩ)
- Parametric voltage protocols for pulse generator in the range of ±500 mV
- C fast compensation range: 0-11 pF
- C slow comepensation range: C in 0-250 pF – Tau in 0-2500 μs
- R series compensation range: 0-25 MΩ
- Auto electrodes voltage offset fine compensatio
- Zap pulse
- Input (RMS) noise: 11 μV rms @ 625 Hz – 22 μV rms @ 10 kHz – 350 μV rms @ 100 kHz
- Parametric current protocols for pulse generator in the range of ±2.5 nA (res. 0.2 pA) and ±100 nA (res. 10 pA)
- Voltage range: ±700 mV
- Pipette neutralization range: 0-31 pF
- Bridge Balance compensation range: 0-40 MΩ
- True-zero current mode
- Available bandwidth between 625 Hz to 100 kHz
- Max sampling rate: 200 ksps
- Data output format .abf
- USB powered
- Dovetail or rod bar mounting
- Available 0-5V programmable digital output
- Size & Weight: 42 x 18 x 78 mm, 200 g